The term 'mountaincabins.eu' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose is registered by Joris Van den Bergh, Beveren, Belgium . The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Because the information given on this site is managed and maintained by the registered members of this site and mountaincabins.euprovides the means to display this information in a structured manner, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we explicitly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. You must understand that all information on this site is gathered from other sites or delivered by users themselves where we simply can’t check the accuracy of the information.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Mountain huts can be swept away by avalanches, mountain trails may be unusable, or new built. Many changes can occur without someone notifying us. Therefore, it is your responsibility to verify in advance that everything is always as expected and all precautions have been taken to bring a journey to a successful conclusion.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. We also use material (picture, text) from third parties without their knowledge. (Mostly because we were not able to contact them to ask permission.) If you might see your material used, and don’t want to see it on this site, you only need to contact us, using the contact form on this site, and we will remove it immediately. Under no circumstances can the use of your material on this site entitle you to any compensation.
7. We allow you to put your own information, opinion and files on this site provided it relates to the topic of this site, namely, huts, mountains, mountain tourism and mountaineering. Under no circumstances should you post items or links to pornographic, child related and political content on this site. You are also not allowed to post scripts of any kind. We reserve the right to remove any posting without giving any reason. All commercial postings and links are subject to our (mountaincabins.eu) approval.
Violations are punished with this immediate and unconditional exclusion without any right for compensation or refund. Moreover, you will be held responsible for any damages that you or your post (script or whatever) may have caused to mountaincabins.eu or its users.
So please, just use this site for wat is was meant for.
8. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
9. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
10. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
11. Mountaincabins.eu can’t check the expertise nor the quality and responsibility of mountain guides. If you hire one of the guides on this site, you do so at your own risk and relieve mountaincabins.eu of all liability for the activities you undertake with this guide.
12.Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Belgium, Beveren-Waas.
Mountaincabins.eu is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
13. Mountaincabins.eu may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/02/2016
14. The information we require from you is needed to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
15. If we send you email, it will be under the opt-out rules and you always will be able to stop this, with exception of technical mails which can inform you about the status of our site.
16. At any time you can view and change all information you provide us.
Don’t use our site if you don’t feel comfortable with it.
18. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
19. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by mountaincabins.eu and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
It is your responsibility to check if information provided is still up to date before you will use this information.
20. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
21. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of mountaincabins.eu. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them
22. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, mountaincabins.eu takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control
23. This website and its content is copyright of mountaincabins.eu - © mountaincabins.eu 2016 All rights reserved. Pictures are copyright protected by their owners.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.